Sunday 3 June 2007

Today + Adventurous Walk

OMG! TODAY I AM SICK! I felt pain all over. Just after Jemputan (Wedding reception) my mom noticed it. I told her I want to sleep after we reached home. She said ok. Anyway..... on 27 May we went to the tree top walk . It was a 20 KM walk and jog! OMG! my legs are painful then... We were about to reached the bridge when they was a slope. My sis pulled my mom. HAHA. Anyway ... my sis was jogging non-stop. I only jogged like about 3 km or so.... And when we came back another 10 KM 4 us...but we stopped at a place where there are tortoise and so... we stop 4 a few minutes to watch the tortoise. The tortoise are so cute! unfortunately... we didn't took a pic of the tortoise. It came coming at us as though we wnat to give them food.. HAHA. signing off... YOURSTRULY... ARYANI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home