Monday 12 May 2008

EXAMS OVER!!

FINALLY 2ND PART OF HELL IS OVER... OH JOY!!CANT WAIT FOR CA2,SA2 AND PSLE!! YAY!!
Hahas yea!! i am joking.. who wants to take psle!! exactly nobody!! well.. maybe some of them do to get on with their life but i wanna stay in jps!! but of course i cant!! So... ytd went to my grandma's house to celebrate Mother's Day.But, acc. my sister and i have smth special for my mum but nope.. it got interrupted by a fmaily gathering at my grandma's hs. We acc. wanted to surprise my mum with lunch at Siam Kitchen which is a Thai Restaurant. But got interrupted so.. we were lyk.. ok.. nvm we just follow.Dinner can treat her to the restaurant. But alas, we got bloated by the so............. many food given to my grandma for lunch so... NO DINNER!! But nvm.. my mum said tat another day can treat her.. So.. back to the story.. at my grandma house.. my big,fat,cute cuz was there so he was lyk "KAKAK YANI!!!" which meant "SISTER YANI!!" Well.. thats the translation but it meant big sister then my name. ok? ok.. so he was lyk grabbing my hand andstarted playing with the blocks and ordered me 'round lyk " Take That block!" HAHAS!! it was enjoyable seeing him lyk a big boss ordering me 'round but of course he respected me. He LUVS to take pics so my big sister,him,and me was stuck up for a few mins and took pics iwth my sister's hp. Then, we nd to go home cuz my mum said i got sci. exam and all.. ladi da di da..
So.. when we went home evrybody gave me $80!! cuz i am going Aus in 2 weeks time!!
Which reminds me.. COUNTDOWN: 18 MORE DAYS TILL AUS!! SO YOU GUYS READY?
Ok back to the topic so.. i was lyk .. nvm nvm.. but they were lyk nvm.. take take!!
Some even shove into my bag!! so i was lyk thx thx.. then they were lyk nvm nvm just promise to buy nougat from aus. so i said ok ok and thye wished me all the best for my exams and trip to aus. They were so sweet!! then my big fat cuz was pulling my jeans and said "You going aus?" then i said yes then he said " Can i follow?" LOL!!
I said:IF you go to my sch Jiemin next 2 yrs when ure pri 1 then u can go
He said: OK!!
HAHAS!!! SO CUTE!!
Oopsy gtg edit my Social Studies PP bye!!
Yours till the aeroplanes!!

Aryani a.k.a Kitty said: Dont trust ur friends too much. Sometimes they can fool you!! Lyk my penpal when he fooled me!! He scared me out of my wits!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home