Friday 7 December 2007

Boring holiday...


Haiz.. this holiday should be fun!!! I thought.. But.. it's not... So boring!!! today was such a heavy rain!!! So heavy.. Cuz i went to sunplaza searching for index ex bk and a foolscape paper.. i 4got my umbrellla at home. and i was stuck there well... for a few seconds.. some lady went up to me and offered me to send me back home.. so nice!!! tink she should be about 20+. so swit of her.. and when i came back home... omg! my kitchen was so wet!!! cuz the window was open!!!! haiz.. and there's a towel outside.. i brought the towel in.. cuz i'm not good at bringing in clothes.. I almost slip to my death.. wah!!! so scared!!!! luckily the towel didn't fall.... well.. i think i ate too much today. I gained 1 kg!!! haiz.. well.. bb!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home