Tuesday 11 December 2007

.. dum dee dum dee dum...


HI GUYS!! i'm so bored... alone at home now everyday.... =( wish i got a younger sis or bro..... WAAAAA!!!! now everybody in my house is working except for me... duh.. i'm too young to work.. yup my sis finally got a job at Raffles called Nine West. Shoe shop.. URGHHHH!!! I wish I have some kind of fairy godmother or something... my life is so.... erm... deteriorating? been working on my vocab. lol. i wanted to go to my auntie's house but i was so lazy to pick myself up from bed... URGHHH!!!! why is my life like this!!! At least i have some kitten or hamster or even rabbit to keep me company!!! Even fish!!! urghghhghgh

Yours till my life falls!!!!
P.S:its just a thing i copied from a book that writes something after a message.
P.P.S: This is a picture of my cute youngest cousin. 1 years old.. Isn't she cute?!!

TOODLES!!!! Dum dee dum dee dee dum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home