Sunday 18 May 2008

So.. 3rd part of hell is over and it really sucks..
If you know what i'm talking about
Oh well..
Anyways.. had fun over the weekends!!
On Saturday i nd to buy my dad's medicine and then.. i dragged my sis to novena shopping mall!!
I was also surprised cuz shopping is the last thing i wanna do in my To-Do list!!
We did WINDOW SHOPPING not SHOPPING of cuz do u tink we have that much money???
But i did persuade my sis to buy this dress which looks FAB on her!!
So today is yet another holiday and im terribly happy cuz i can sleep for as long as i culd!!
Syafiqah invited me to go to this library below Sarah's block!!
But i said no cuz i know my mum wont allow!!
Oh yah.. i had this funny conversation with this lady at the shop
During that time i was talking to my sis ok so it goes lyk this..
Me:Kak(Sister) Buy this dress ah!!! It looks really nice!!
Sis: Aiyah.. Later i have no money to buy anything whatsoevernot
Me: Hey if u buy later i also can wear!! Haha
Lady: Wah!! Your lil sis very clever ah!! You buy she also can wear!!
Me+Sis: HAHA!!
So how was the convo? very funny rt?
HAHA!!
Oopsy gtg
Bye!!
Yours till the window shops!

Countdown: Exactly 11 more days till Australia!! Watch out Australia cuz Jiemin pupils are gonna rock ur world!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home