Sunday 12 October 2008

Heyluu!!
I'm currently at school now.
=)
So sweet of Mdm Tan to let us in the comp. lab.
=)
Yesterday was my open house
=)
Which is also Afiq's open house... -.-
=)
And i have no exact idea why i'm putting a smile at after evry sentence -.-
=)
So anyhoots..
=)
I was so upset coz i can't go to Afiq's open house
=)
Which they were karoake-ing at... -.-
=)
And they got to eat KFC!! -.-
=)
Well.. at least my open house was fun too.
=)
My cuzzies were playing with my sweet.beloved. hamster =)
=)
My older cuzzie was holding the hamster at her hand
=)
The hamster was in front of the fan.
=)
And it was sleeping soundly at her hand -.-
=)
Lucky hamster..
=)
Of coz the hasmter was living the life..
=)
Oh well..
=)
And now after the cage that my uncle gave
=)
A NEW cage
=)
The hamster stopped biting my hand
=)
And the cage
=)
And the cage was HUMOUNGOUS
=)
Will post the pics on my blog when i reached home
=)
Byes!!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home