Sunday 2 May 2010

Okay, I'm officially bored. Currently, I'm doing two things at a time. Watching tv while using the laptop. :D I know I'm wasting current and stuff, but hey, I don't get to this everyday. So, just for this one day okay? Or maybe not(:
I just realised how hot Zac Efron is. But then again, he looks a little gay when he's running or dancing.
Hmm. Okay, super random.
Err, these few days, my grandma has been sick. So, we took her home since last week. I have no idea what caused her sickness. But, she keeps complaining of the pain in her foot. Since she's sleeping at out bed, me and my sister's sleeping at the living room with just a mattress and three pillows and a blanket. And guess what. ITS AWESOME(: I'm loving the wind when I sleep. No discomforts at all. Just those regular hungry pangs. Since the living room is near to the kitchen. Heh. Okay, What I've heard is that if you eat your dinner or anything heavy at all after 8pm, its bad. Err, my whole family has been doing that ever since. And so far, nothing's going wrong. Heh.
I re-read my Prom Night essay when its published, and I realised how badly I wrote. My English sucks. Big time. D: Urgh.
Omg. Mood swings sucks. That's a new low Yani. A new low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home