Wednesday 21 May 2008


This pic was made by my sis during my Thailand trip last yr!! So swit of her!! only then i realise that she made it cuz it was in her blog!! how dumb of me dont u agree? Well.. 9 more days till AUS and the guys and gals r super excited!! I and miza just wish tat we culd just take a flight there and spend EXTRA days there then join the sch on 31 may!! Had a fight with my sis just now a friendsly kind of fight of cuz the conversation goes lyk this.Note:Translated to Eng
Sis:Adik(me) i very tired ah..
Me:My problem meh?
Sis:Massage my foot for me leh!!
Me:NO!!!
Sis:PLS
Me:NO!!!
Sis:PLS
Me:NO!!!
Sis:PLS
Me:NO!!!
Sis:PLS
Me:NO!!!
Sis:PLS
So it goes on and on and then she fell asleep haha!! I won!!
So later my older cuz is going to my house to watch those football matches late at nt
Shuld be around 2 am he'll be here..
Ugh..i cant sleep right now!! Well.. better surf the net for smth!!
Bye!!!
Sleep tight Kittens!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home