Saturday 21 June 2008






My comp crushed for a few days bcoz of the stupid modem...
Was out of luck for a few days!!
Last Friday my sis was free so we decided to go out for a movie
In the end we end up at Breeks(Causeway) coz Amk Hub movie line is SUPER LONG!!
There's even not enough time for the movie!!
Sooo.... my equally irratated and angry sis went to wdlands
and the queue was also very long
and she suggested to eat at BREEKS!!
WOHOOO!!
Took pics etc.. had some laugh!!
Oh.. how i wish the holidays wuld last longer!! Seems lyk one day left!!
So.. then.. we ate popcorn!!!
Freshly out from the oven or whatever u called it!!
And yups!! Its MOVIE popcorn!!
We act lyk we bought the ticket already!!
Haha!!
The popcorn was SUPER NICE!!
Okay see ya soon!!
At school...

p.s: I katam my Qur'an Already!! WOOHOO!!(This is only for the malays!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home