Saturday 24 May 2008

Super funny on Friday during the Sydney meeting!! B4 that my mom wanted to meet mdm tan so we met her lyk about 6.30? and it was super long... thx mdm tan for saying praises for me =) so we had this conversation
Mdm Tan:So aryani which school r u aiming for?
Me:(Proudly say) Ahmad Ibrahim!!
Mdm Tan:(With a frown) AI?
Me:....
Mdm Tan:YOU SHOULD AIM FOR HIGHER SCHOOL!!
And then in the end she ask me to aim for Riverside Secondary School.Oh man i dnt wanna go there!! Urgh.. nvm after the sydney meeting we went to this place where they sell CHICKEN ONLY. I was lyk "I WANT MY FISH!!" so i stick to the hawaiaan plate it was chocken,chips and 2 onion rings made of PINEAPPLE. finished evrything except 4 the chicken. THE CHICKEN WAS SUPER BIG!! Seriously nobody finished anything on their plate except for my dad =.=
Then ytd we went to Causeway Point to buy my windbreaker etc.
But we only managed to buy my windbreaker. =( packed SOME of my things only and washed evry single clothing that i wanna bring to sydney
So today we went to chong pang to buy my long sleeves shirts but there's nothing!!
some of them are too big for me
some of them are too small for me
oops gtg bye!!
COuntdown:Exactly 6 more days till AUS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home