Friday 8 August 2008

Today's National Day Celebration!! Yay!! =D
Get to sing songs!! =P
I especially lyk "Where I Belong"
Morning Comes Around
And I Can't Wait To See The Sunny Island

But Not The Shouting Part Of Coz..
So.. those of you who saw me tying the flag
And those of you who have seen Zunnur hoisting the flag
OUR FIRST TIME YOU KNOW.. =D
Good Right?
I know..
No nd to say..
Lol.. Vain..
Too bad didnt take pics =(
Our pupils in Jiemin aren't really photogenic =P
But i know i do =D
Those in admiralty primary are =D
And yes.
My religious school fren is in admiralty
Blog. Pictures evrywhere..
Yes. EVERYWHERE
Otay.
After National Day Celebration
Shall call it NDC aights?
Too lazy to type out evrything =P
As i was saying,
After NDC,
We have Jiemin superstar filiming
30 secs for Introducing ourselves
30 secs for our supporters
Jit yin and Hsin Yee
Very enthusiastic!!
Much thanks to all my supporters
Jit Yin,Hsin Yee,Vivian,Grace,Shi Min
Yes. All Chinese Girls. =D
Oh well. I'm part chinese still.
=D
Much thanks for the vanga sheet designing
And dancing for me =D
I choreographed the steps okay!! =D
Haha..
One point in the introduction
I forgot my line
And i totally said
"Oh shit"
=D
But they say they'll cut that part =D
Thank Goodness for that =D
After Filming
Me,Miza,Syafiqah,Zunnur,Megan,Afiq,Hariz, and Kayxon
Went Bubbletea shop
Lended $ to Kay.
Things we bought
Beef Burgers: Afiq Hariz and Megan
Fries: Kayxon and Me(I bought cheese fries =D )
Ice blended Bubbletea:Syafiqah,Miza,Zunnur
Oh yah,B4 that We met Stephanie and some of the seniors!! YAY!!
They are not let in coz Security guars aid so. -.-
So.. Said to Security Guard
Conversation
Me: Uncle you can't let them in ah??
SG: Yah!!
Me: Why arhx!!
SG: Cannot Lar!!
ME: Why? I your fren ah Uncle let them in ah!!
Last line evrybody laughed =D
Uncle also laugh ler..
Okay so back to bubbletea
After that
Went back to bus stop near miza's home
Yeh.. everybody
Afiq was eating
And then
"Anybody got tissue??"
His hand was covered in Chilli. Yay. =D
Hahs
He was covered in chilli his hand only
=D
Afiq,Hariz and Megan
Went home
Me,Syafiqah,Zunnur,Miza
Went to thier block(Miza and Zunnur)
And we went to Northpoint
To 'lepak' for a while
Lepak: Hang out
We went to food court
Damn full
So.. waited
And we got 4 seats yay!!
But separately
But very near =D
We ate Ice Kachang
Yay!!
Superbly nice
But i hate peanuts =(
Oh well..
We saw 11 teachers today at Np.
8 was at Swensens P1 Teachers inc. Mr Hairi
1 was my religious teacher(Ustazah Warni)
1 was Mrs Bok(Syafiqah was lyk scared haha)
1 was Mr Tang =D
And saw Syafiq(6 Wisdom) 3 times :o
Haha..
I love Yishun...
Too bad i live in Sembawang
=D
Byes people!!
I wanna get a life!! -.-
Byes!!
This might be the longest post!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home