Saturday 26 July 2008

I made up my mind..
I am gonna sing Hero by Mariah Carey!!
I'm just addicted to the song
Thanks for lovely doggy(Yi Zhen) for printing the lyrics!!
And introducing me to the song!!
And for supporting me all the way
Love you Doggy!!
Okay erm.. What more to say?
Oh ya.. This Friday Miss Candy Cheng(Or whatever her name is, i just love the candy part =))
She said that she nds supporters for all the contestants
And she's gonna film us..
There's a script that the contestants nd to do
30 secs for introducing urself(contestants)
And another 30 secs for the supporters to cheer their cheer
And we also nd to do a banner..
We ask why?
She said she wants it to be lyk Singapore idol =.=
So.. anybody interested? Tag me pronto!!
P.S nd to stay back on that Friday =)
Byes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home