Friday 11 July 2008

Jiemin Superstar
Yes... still on the topic..
I...

GOT IN!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!
=D
Enough about that..
Had dance practice with the others just now and i am totally
tired........................................................
Went home with Syaf just now and met a sleeping cat on the way..
It looked dazed when it saw me...=P
Syafiqah was squealing but afraid to touch it!! =D
Conversation:
S:It looks angry!!
A:No.. it doesnt.. if it is angry, how come it always come to me one?
S:I think he the cat lyks u but not me
It always look at me when i look at him...
And then...
she tried to touch the cat!!
The cat love it!!
But..
She well... didnt exactly touched it
When she wanted to scratch the back.. the cat look at her hand and started sniffing it so.. she got afraid and thought the cat wanted to bite her hand...
=.=
Oh well.. i taught her how to stroke the cat..
and she stroke it with happiness and smiling all the way
we took pics
and soon... the cat lost interest with us..
haiz..
so sad...
Oh well... here's some pics of the cat!!





Enjoy the weekends evrybody!! =)
Aryani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home