Sunday 6 July 2008

Jiemin superstar?

Jiemin Superstar?

When i first heard about this competition..
my 1st thought was....
What? I am NOT going to join another humilation competition again
Since my participation of talent unlimited(i didnt get thru)that was sooo humiltaing!!
I say to my self never am i gonna enter another shit of that comp.
So... then... right b4 prefect meeting
Met miza and syayfiqah and i said,'hey i just went to look at Jiemin superstar audition!! and its superrrr.... duperrr.... empty!!"(Evil laugh)
They look at me and i tink its either miza or syaf or BOTH of them who said
lets join in!!
I looked at them and said okay since i thought they were joking..
So.. went to level 3 acted lyk we were passing by and thats when ms candy chua or whatevr her name is popped out fo the music room and said,'Girls want to join?'
I almost wanted to say to her this "Join? Haha.. Join? You serious?? I am not going to join this stupid thing!!"
Of coz i didnt say that...
and so... we got in the room... Haiz... =.=
what to do? Sing lor!!
SO.. the results are going to be out next wk..
But for some reasons... I feel lyk i do want to join this stupid thing..
OH NO!!
IM BECOMING A STUPID WANNABE!! HELP ME ANYBODY?!!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home