Friday 18 July 2008

Yesterday was a day i dreaded most..
Racial Harmony day maybe bcoz of 3 reasons which are:
1)We were encouraged to wear our traditional costumes
2)We would need to sit in the hall for few hours.. =(
3)Even though its Racial Harmony Day,We still have to bring SOME books..
But then,I kinda lyk yesterday's Racial Harmony day =)
Bcoz of yet another 3 reasons
1)I get to have a henna painting on my hand which was partially smudged by Charles..
Oh well.. its not that visible
2)I get to dance!! =D And we had a lot of laughs during our dance!! I've been missing my Shamila kisses!! Muackz!! haha...
3)I get to play zero point =) And be close to my closest frens =)

So.. yesterday's our last Racial Harmony Day at JPS
So.. its kinda cool =)
But bcoz of one sickening irritating primary 5 guy..
He managed to ruin some of my hours during the booth at my concourse..
And no, i wont say his name..
Well.. at least SOMEBODY managed to stir him away =)
Well.. I better go now..
Feel tired to type again..
Byes!!
MUACKZ!! Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home