Friday 25 July 2008

Yesterday was the 1.6km run...
I actually improved
From last year's position (24) I got 14th this year
Is that actually good or bad?
I can't believe Kayxon got 1st....
=(
Soo.. I admit i stop a few secs coz my feet is VERY VERY painful
I pity Natasha for falling down
If i have to i'll track down those 2 who pushed her down!!
I'll skin them alive!!
I'll then give the meat to Edward Scissorhands. =P
But seriously if you have to be 1st...
Tink bout others first
LYK DUH!!!
So her leg was lyk bleeding superbly fast
There's no way to clot the blood..
So.. it was really terrifying seeing her leg splashed with blood =O
Seeing her crying was soooooo saddening
She's lyk a big sister to me
Coz shes SUPER tall
I shall end my post here!!
Goodbye everyone!!
Have a nice weekend!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home