Wednesday 15 October 2008

Heyluu!!
I promised that i would post pics on my next post right?
I've uploaded it on my friendster
So if you wanna see
Go see
If you don't want
Then don't see. =)
Simple as that. =)
And i changed my proflie skin!!
Finally..
Thx to Afiq for giving me the website.
Today was extremly fun
Decided to invite G96 to my house.
Ate pizza.
Watched movie.
Played with Theador (G96's hamster)
=)
Hariz was screaming his head off when the hamster was let out
And was in my hand.
Brave?
I dont think so.
I took revenge coz he scared me when i went out of the toilet.
So yeah..
We were having the time of our lives. =)
But they went back at 3.00 p.m + =(
And from then onwards
I was alone
In my lonely house
=)
At least i had a great time with my computer ova here. =P
Theador didn't wanna play with me
She was sleeping
Now i'm really waiting for this Friday
Can't wait for that day
G96's going bowling!!
=P
We love to play bowling okay?!?
At Yishun Safra!!
Haha..
I love the bowling alley at Yishun Safra.
Lyk.. super cool..
Lol..
Gotta go.
Byes!!
Godd night!!
G96 forever =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home