Monday 29 December 2008

Balik Kampung. =)

Woo~
I'm finally back!!
And this post is also the 100Th post!!
So let's celebrate!!
Haha.
Anyways, I'm back from my father's village
At Perak,Malaysia.
We had a family gathering on the last day.
Woah.
Lots of people.
And its at a resort.
So it was cool.
There were bout 400+ relatives altogether.
And my uncles and aunties and my family were the only Singaporeans. =P
Did i mention i have a great-grandmother who's still living at 103 yrs old?
Haha.
She's sooo cute.
Really.
=)
Ahh..
I wish i was there again.
We slept in a kampung.
There were lots of insects!!
So the girls,
We scream every minute.
Haha.
There were praying mantis,grasshoppers,beetles,bees,flies,ants,moths and dragonflies.
Not forgetting mosquitoes!!
=D
And 2005, we've been there too.
And when i was there,
There were these kittens we saved.
And they're still there!! =D
And they still remember us!!
Coz of the scent i think.
=)
The kittens are all grown up now. =)
Aah~
Isn't it great going back to the village? =)
Balik Kampung. =)

Tags replied:
Steph: Linked. =)
Nani: Thanks Nani. =)
Joanne: Yeah!! Stay friends 4eva!!
Yana: Sure. =)
Ximin: I miss you too!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home