Thursday 18 December 2008

Hey!!
Long time no blog!! =)
Sorry.
Lazy!!
So Zunnur asked me to blog.
Yada Yada Yada.
So i got into Naval Base Sec!!
I have mix reactions to this.
I don't know wheather to be happy or sad. =P
I had lunch with Zunnur,Miza and Fiqah.
At the food court, Northpoint.
It was super fun!!
We had a great time.
I wished it would last longer.
So then, when we wanted to go home.
I was soo sad.
Maybe we won't see each other again. =(
The girls went home.
I went to the pet store to grab some treats for Theador. (Hamster)
She's very fat already!!
And her rash is getting better.
Coz her stick mix was out.
I got her the stick treats. =)
She loves treats.
So after that, went home.
I always ride 859 home if i'm sad or dissapointed.
So i rode 859 today.
It cheers me up.
Coz you get to see all these nice views around Sembawang.
Its a long way home.
But oh well. =)
It certainly cheered me up.
God, time flies by so fast.
I wish i could turn back time. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home