Friday 14 November 2008


Bored in musical =P

Gonna miss that school behind us. And that girl wearing the jacket!! =D

LOOK!! LOOK!! WHAT I DID!!
=D

Thanks to Charles for taking this beautiful pic. =D

My trophies during prize prsentation!! =) 3 You know!! =P

Must take pic. with the trophies 1st.. =)



I'm gonna miss Meiyi ='(

I'm gonna miss Ritchell SOOOOOO much..
Thanks for everything you did for me Rit. =)

Zunnur.. I'm gonna miss you =)

Jia En!! I'm gonna miss your new hair soo mcuh!! =P And your cuteness too!!

Jia Hui!! We will still complain okay!! =D

Miza!! I'm gonna miss chipmunk soo much!! =)
Hope your new relationship with elvator will evelop .=) All the best. =)

Kayxon!! I'm gonna miss your jokes and you bullying me seh!!
My partner-in-crime!! Excel in Maths in Sec. School orh!! =P
Yea right.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home