Tuesday 12 August 2008

51 MORE DAYS TO PSLE
Believe it or not
I'm freaking out
Got a glimpse at 6 Wisdom's WhiteBoard
Scarier.
19 MORE SCHOOLING DAYS TO PSLE
Now that's scary.
And Tomorrow and Friday is PSLE oral.
The other levels got to enjoy life for these 2 days -.-
On the other hand
We got to enjoy TORTURE for this whole year.
I sooooo scared
Got my SA1 oral marks just today
21/30(English)
41/50(Mother Tounge)
What's up with 1's?
-.-
This is soo not wrking out
Like i'm super tired already
I still remembered Sayfiqah's conversation with me
A LONG time ago
I think after Sports Day.
S:You not stress ah?
A:No ah.. You?
S:Of course!! Evryday have homework..
A:Same here but little only (Smiles broadly)
S:Good ah.. How i wish mdm tan would be our form teacher
You seriously not tired? Evry week you have tuition leh.
A:No ah..
S:Crazy..
S:-.-
=D
Now i can feel what its lyk to feel tired =)
Just received my a sms from my tuition teacher a while ago
"Yani,change of plan.Can change tuition to Friday?"
YES!!
I quickly replied
Woohooo..
Yay.. no tuition today =D
At least i got to rest
B4 PSLE oral
So.. I'm gonna study oral now
My malay vocab is limited
=P
Byes!!
~~
Good luck for your PSLE oral!! =)



Believe in yourself.Create your OWN music. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home