Wednesday 20 August 2008

Heyluu!!
Megan asked me to update so yeah this is my updated post =P
Lyk.. i can't believe Prelim Paper 1 was super easy.. -.-
But im lyk nervous already for Maths..Tutor anybody? =P
I finally finished my "100 Facts A0bout Cats And Kittens" book
All the facts and pics i loved =)
I feel lyk keeping the book resulting in due dates
For 20 days..
-.-
Haha just kiddingI returned the book in time
And borrowed another book
"Cats"
=D Seriously..
The title is "Cats"And its a nice book
All about different breeds of cats=P
Oh yeah..
Announcement to Fariq:
Kayxon says its $14 you owe him not $2
Me: Kayxon!! Fariq says he owes you *2 lar not $14
Kayxon: He's just lying!! He owes me fucking $14 not fucking $2*
*Now some parts are edited by yourstruly =P
So.. yeah..
Get the idea fariq?
You owe him fucking $14 =P
Announcement To Rtichell:
Sorry I can't make it to your B'day Party at Semb Park.
Sorry!!
I promise i buy a present for you okiess???
Sorry =(
Laters evrybody!!
Byes!!
Good luck for tomorrow's paper yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home